Monday, March 31, 2008

Jo'bless'... Hmm...

Life has been slow moving since I left my job. I can't explain how I felt. Its like a sudden clash between working mood and holiday mood. The first few days I still wake up early as normal, finding myself in a position where I can take my time as long as I could, going anywhere without restriction, and never have to eat lunch in the canteen anymore. I'm like a free man who gets paid without going to work, temporarily...

Thank God life wasn't that meaningless these days. There is the Easter celebration where I got to work on the video to show it in church. God really works in miracle ways. If it wasn't because of my resignation, I wouldn't have the time to really concentrate on the video in the short amount of time given. Not only that, during the fasting prayer before Easter, I can feel the Holy spirit touched my heart, and it was one of the greatest experience I've ever had for a long time.

And now, here I am, in Penang, having a great time with my family, relatives and friends. It really feels good to be back home, enjoying a meal or two with my family, chatting about the good old days, getting to understand each others situation and etc.

There is also Qing Ming last Sunday, where we went to the Taiping cemetery to pay our respect to our beloved grandpa. After that me and my dad went to church for Sunday service. Oh boy, I missed church so much, although its only been 1 week. There is this peaceful worship and quiet prayer in the church, and you can just feel God's love everywhere!

God will nurture our heart and give us peace whenever we seek Him. No matter how bad the situation is, we can have faith and look forward to Him. He will make all things right in time.

I will update my blogs often, so stay tune for more ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment