Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bye Bye SEM

It will be my last day in Shin-Etsu after 2.5 ‘long’ years. No doubt this company has given me a lot of opportunity to learn the basic knowledge and skills to further my career advancement. Nevertheless, I will be moving from manufacturing to consultancy, where my new venture begins.

To all my SEM colleagues who read this:

Although it’s tough and stressful in my position, I really enjoy the time being with all of you. A lot of credits go to the seniors who really gave enormous moral support and care in moving me towards success. Without your support I don’t think I can survive these 2.5 years.

I also want to give a million thanks for those who accompany me in enduring the ‘fear factor’ dine-in experience in the canteen (no offence to canteen owner, just facts…). The time where we share jokes and make fun of each other is the moment I treasured most. Indeed, it’s not easy to find a company to have such big group of colleagues that cares for each other. I see it as one big blessed family, where nobody will be left out, no matter what happens.

So what else can I say? All the best and keep in touch! I won’t be going back to Penang to work so soon (probably until we see toll-free Penang bridge and air-conditioned trishaw… or the new ‘rocket’ Komtar). I will be working close by though, so we can still go yam cha anytime.

Ok lar, take good care and God bless then!






No comments:

Post a Comment