Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sungai Lembing Trip - Part 1



‘Where is Lembing ar?’ That’s the million dollar question I asked, day before the trip. And yes, I made the decision to go with my ACS fellas, without knowing much detail about the location and plan.

One of my colleagues did mention to me its in Pahang near Bentong, which ‘should be about 1 hour’ drive from KL.

On that very day, I was told that it will take ‘only 4 hours’ to reach there...*sweat*...

They say ‘knowing is half the battle’ (the G.I. Joe quote), but it only applies in war. For a vacation, it’s sometimes more exciting if you happened to have no clue of what lies ahead (Yo! Joe!).

So the journey begins... with full of surprises!

And hiccups... *cough cough*...

After having our breakfast,


Ah John's car is not in good condition...




We have no choice but to change to Ah Ken's car...


Ms. Yong is teaching them a lesson...


Ah John felt threatened...

Anyhow, we managed to drive our way up to Lembing.


Next, the Sg. Pandan Waterfall!

to be continue...



Technorati Profile

1 comment:

  1. 想不到你酱鬼马、有创意........
    讚..讚..讚!!!

    ReplyDelete