Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tetsuo Kurata Interview - Kamen Rider Black / RX

After 20 years, Tetsuo Kurata, well known as Koutaro Minami in the Kamen Rider Black/Rx series, is finally back in his suit again. Remember when I was a kid, I always look forward every Thursday evening to watch him in action. The show was dubbed ‘Baja Hitam’ in RTM1, and was very popular during that time. I even went on to rent the video for those episodes that I missed.

Black is one of the most popular series among all Kamen Rider franchise. After watching the following interview, I started to appreciate the effort they put in to make this franchise a success.

OMG! He’s in his late 40s now…





His appearance in the latest Kamen Rider series.



Compared to 20 years ago…



Such memorable scene @_@

Technorati Tags:


Technorati Profile

1 comment:

  1. Good!

    Another Reason for me to get the latest series: DECADE from friend's pc.

    When u get time? I might come and snatch yours~ haha. reminds me the sketch comic used to on my exercise note.

    ReplyDelete