Monday, April 6, 2009

My Movie Journal - Footprints 2004 Director's Cut Part 1

Continuing my movie journal on Footprints...

Part 1

Ricky falls into coma and dreamt about his childhood. He was bullied and upset. He feels that life has no meaning and hope that the car has ran over him.

The scene was shot outside the church and it was during winter. We want to make the Tai Lou (Darren) like terminator with dark glasses, gloves and tight leather suits. His bodyguard, Bao Pei and San Kai has to act fit while loosely dressed, like ‘Gu Wak Zai’. The scene where the body guard came out from Tai Lou was shot countless times because we just can’t stop laughing… and Gary had quite a scare during the car scene.

Casts:
Gary as Ricky
Darren as Tai Lou
James as Bao Pei
Ka Kit as San Kai

For your information,
- The name of the two gangsters, Bao Pei and San Kai was reference to a Hong Kong gangster film.
- Ricky’s last name, Conner, was reference to The Terminator movie’s John Conner.
- Bao Pei and San Kai have to act tough although the weather was cold during shooting time…
- It was my bag that they were throwing around…
- The Renault was Daniel’s car.

Stay tune for part 2 of my movie journal.



Technorati Profile

2 comments:

  1. Put up the video for SCCC's farewell lah...the one with "I Could Only Imagine" as the soundtrack!!!! I MISS THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one i really dun have it with me. Not sure where i backed it up... have to find my 'archive'...

    ReplyDelete