Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Sauna Effect

I woke up 2.30am midnight, feeling very uncomfortable due to the hot weather and extended heat. My whole body was sweating like just coming out from sauna. I couldn’t sleep anymore... The temperature has been 30C ++ or so lately. I scratched my arm outside the window; there was no wind at all.

Thank God there was the air conditional. All the while I was reluctant to turn it on because I wasn’t used to sleep with it. I always think that no matter how hot the weather is, I still can sleep peacefully without air conditional. I have refused to install the air conditional in my room although Ruth’s sister insisted to. I advise her to install in the living room instead. Well, I was wrong.

I turned on the air conditional, and the cool breeze fills the room. It was great! After awhile, I slept comfortably whole night like a baby in his mother’s womb. If the air conditional wasn’t there, I couldn’t imagine how I’m going to go through the whole night.

We might not understand God’s way of doing things, like why the air conditional is installed when you think you wouldn’t need it. When the right time comes, God’s plan will be revealed, and we will be amazed of what He has done in our life. Yes, the air conditional is ready to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment