Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chinese New Year Family Reunion 2008

Chinese New Year was great! Lots of food, lots of Ang Pow, and lots of relative and friends to visit. I traveled down to JB first to visit my father's side family.



We had 'lou san' during our family reunion dinner. You can see how big our family is, in fact what you see is only the half of it...

Here's some family background on my father's side. My grandma bored 3 sons and 9 daughters, totaled at 12. My dad is the second and also eldest son among the family. Most of my aunties are married and had an average of 3 kids. We went back every year, and there will always be new babies born.

This year, it’s my uncle's turn to bore a child. He just got married last year. His daughter's name is Li Yue, cute and adorable as always. Indeed, it is God's blessing.



We also had our own family dinner at JB Korean Restaurant. It was delicious and the service was great.

Also would like to post our CBC church early CNY reunion at Ah Lee's house...





Thank God for giving us such wonderful time to spend with families and friends. Hope this year is full of blessings as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment